Enter Tromsø Hotels & Apartments is looking for employees who can help make our hotels and receptions even better.
We are looking for a service-minded and enthusiastic employee for our reception in a full- or part-time position at day and evening shifts. If you are a flexible and positive person who puts the guest experience in focus, you may be the one we are looking for.
As a receptionist
- You are positive by nature and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You are service-minded and responsible
- Can provide good and up-to-date information to guests about the local community
- You have a desire to gain experience in the hotel industry, attending people, or service industry
- You are a solution-oriented person
- You have good computer skills
- You have understanding of invoicing processes
- You take initiative and are structured
- You speak fluent English, other languages are a plus
- Fluency in Norwegian or another Scandinavian language is desirable, but not mandatory
- Operate the reception according to reduced instructions and procedures
- Provide good service to all our guests
- Respond to inquiries to the hotels – both by phone and email
- Implementation of daily routines according to checklists
- Responsibility for cash settlement / day-ends
- Other incidental work that naturally falls to the reception
Qualifications / Personal characteristics
- Natural radiance and service-minded
- Solution-oriented; solve problems / situations that arise on the spot
- Clear and responsible
- Good computer skills
- Prior experience with VisBook
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Outlook
- Prior experience with PowerOffice and/or ordering of wares
- Experience with customer service, particularly in the hotel and travel industry
We offer a competitive salary which includes a free employee gym, company provided uniforms and a positive and social work environment. We can facilitate your working day if you are ,for example, taking norwegian language classes or courses at university.
Must be fluent in English and preferrably Norwegian, both orally and in writing. Very positive if the candidate also has additional language skills.
Applicants must be at least 20 years old.
Applications are evaluated continuously
Join our family at Enter Tromsø and work with the most amazing people Tromsø has to offer.
Application deadline: As soon as possible
Position type: Full-time or part-time
Education requirements: High School
Workplaces: 9008, Tromsø Norway